Do you want to get a Migration Certificate from your school, college or university? OR, are you looking for some of the best samples of the Application For Migration Certificate? If YES, Here you will get 6+ migration certificate application samples.
I’m sure you know what a migration certificate is and why we need it. As we know that the word migration means the process of moving from one suitable place to another.
Similarly, a migration certificate is a legal document required to move from one place to another. It is usually given to students by the school, college or university as permission to study elsewhere.
We take migration certificates from our schools, colleges and universities for a variety of reasons. For example, we take this certificate for admission from one college to another. Also, we take this certificate for our further study.
- 1 Sample Application For Migration Certificate
- 2 Application For Migration Certificate From School
- 3 Application For Migration Certificate From School After 10th/12th
- 4 Application For Migration Certificate From College
- 5 Application For Migration Certificate From University
- 6 Application For Migration Certificate Writing Tips
- 7 FAQ’s On Migration Certificate Application
Sample Application For Migration Certificate
Subject: Migration Certificate Application.
With due respect, I would like to state that I _________ [Write Your Name] , have been the student of this prestigious school/college.
I have successfully passed _______ class/course [Mention the class or course you passed] from your school/college.
Now, I need my migration certificate from you to continue my studies and to be admitted to the new school/college.
Therefore, my humble request in your kind is, to issue me a migration certificate as soon as possible. I will be really grateful to you for this.
Thank you in advance.
[Your Class & Roll No],
[Your Contact Details].
Application For Migration Certificate From School
Subject: Application for Migration Certificate.
With due respect, this is to inform you that I am a student of class ____ [Mention your class] and studying in this ________ [Mention your school/college name] college/school form past few years.
Recently my father transferred from ________ [Write old address] to _______ [Write new address]. My family will be shifted there soon. As a result, it is impossible for me to continue my study in your reputed college/school.
Therefore, I request you to please grant me a migration certificate so that I can get admission to another college/school. I shall be thankful to you for this.
Read Also: Application For Bonafide Certificate
Application For Migration Certificate From School After 10th/12th
[Your School Name],
[Your School Address],
Subject: Application for School Migration Certificate.
With due respect, I would like to mention that, I have completed my class 10th/12th from your school in [Mention your 10th/12th class end date]. Now I need a migration certificate for my further studies.
Sir/mam, I have also cleared my dues in the library section/department. Now, I have no pending dues.
Therefore, I request you to kindly issue my school migration certificate. I shall be thankful to you for this.
[Your Roll number].
Application For Migration Certificate From College
[Your College Name],
[Your College Address]
Subject: Migration Certificate Application.
I beg to say that I am a student of ________ [Mention Your Class OR Course Name] from your college.
My father has been transferred from _________ [Mention your old address] to ___________ [Mention your new address] and my whole family is going to ____________ [Mention your new address] with my father. So I am unable to continue my study from your college.
Also, I want to let you know I have cleared my all pending dues and returned all the library books that I take from the library.
Therefore, Kindly issue me my migration certificate. I will be really grateful to You.
[Your Admission No],
[Your Mobile Number].
Application For Migration Certificate From University
Subject: Migration certificate request letter.
With due respect, I would like to state that, My name is __________ [Mention Your Name] and I am an old student who has passed from your esteemed university. Also, my roll number is ______[Mention Your Roll Number].
Since I successfully completed my _______ [Mention Your Course Name] course with all examinations cleared from this prestigious university. Now, I would like to have my migration certificates for my further studies.
Therefore, I request you to kindly issue me a migration certificate in my name. I shall be very grateful to you.
[Your Roll No/Admission No],
[Your Contact Details].
Download Migration Certificate Application Format & Sample – [Click Here]
Application For Migration Certificate Writing Tips
- Always try to write your application politely. Explain your situation and the reason why you need this migration certificate.
- The exact reason you are writing this application, it should be clearly mentioned in the subject of your application.
- Mention all relevant details while writing the application. Never write too many short sentences about your details, but rather learn to mix them into two or three large sentences that will create a small-medium paragraph.
- Include all necessary attachments and copies of all relevant documents. Make sure you miss out on nothing as the recipient should approve of your application with you being present there.
- End your letter by thanking the person. Apologize if any inconvenience has been caused.
- Complete the letter with your name, phone number, and address at the end. So, that it looks more professional.
Read Also: Application For Degree Certificate
FAQ’s On Migration Certificate Application
1) Can I take admission without migration certificate?
Answer: Yes, there are some schools or colleges where you can take admission without your migration certificate. But most schools or colleges require you to have a migration certificate when you are admitted for higher studies.
So, I would also recommend that you ask for your migration certificate from your school or college, so that there is no problem in the future.
2)How long does it take to get migration certificate?
Answer: It totally depends on your school, college or university. But, it usually takes 7 to 15 days to get your migration certificate.
3) Which documents are required for migration certificate?
Answer: There are some mandatory documents for getting migration certificate which are listed below :-
- Degree certificate of your last studied course.
- Your final exam mark statement or latest mark sheet.
- CRRI Certificate (if applicable).
- Some proof that you have paid the required fee.
- Adhar Card.
- Request Letter For Eexperience Certificate
- Request Letter For Bonafide Certificate From School
- Application For Residential Certificate
- Application For Character Certificate